The White Horse
There has been a building on this site since Georgian times, when The White Horse was regularly frequented by blacksmiths, farmers and even other publicans. Only one family, the Lucas', ran The White Horse from 1845 until the early 20th Century. The owners and use of the building has changed many times since the Lucas' sold it and now The White Horse offers real ale and good food all year round.
Kingsbury Road, Curdworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands,
B76 9DSGet Directions