The Walton Arms
The Walton Arms is an impressive brick structure with tall decorated chimneys and stone mullion windows. Above the grand central entranceway is an interesting mock Tudor-style frontage which greets the visitor. Built in 1800 some fate must have befallen this mighty inn as it was rebuilt in 1875. At the turn of the century it served as a halt for horse-drawn buses.
148 Old Chester Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, Lancashire,
WA4 6TGGet Directions