The Spread Eagle
Reportedly one of the oldest buildings in Rolleston, The Spread Eagle was established in the 16th Century. Situated on the main bridge at Rolleston, the building has been used as a schoolhouse and a venue for local courts. Originally called The Mosely Arms, the building was renamed The Eagle Child, before being permanently changed to The Spread Eagle in 1851.
Church Road, Rolleston-On-Dove, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire,
DE13 9BEGet Directions