The Roundhay Fox
The Roundhay Fox was previously two Italian restaurants, a tea shop and a wine bar known as The Stables. Roundhay Park on the edge of which the inn sits once belonged to the Lacy family in 1284 before becoming a hunting park providing sport and game for the table of the medieval gentry.
Princes Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds, West Yorkshire,
LS8 2EPGet Directions