The Robin Hood
The site on which the inn stands was the Brooker farmhouse, which was originally known as a building called 'Feveralds' or 'Brewers' which had belonged to the Reynolds family 300 years ago. The date the building was constructed;1823, can be seen engraved into the stone above one of our fireplaces today.
211 London Road, Clacton-On-Sea, Essex,
CO15 4EDGet Directions