The Packe Arms
During the 18th century we were known as The Marquis of Granby, a military hero of the period. Our current name comes from The Packes, a prestigious Victorian family of land-owners from Leicester. Charles James Packe restored The Packe Arms in the 1800s, to this day as guests enter the building they can see the date stone above the front entrance which reads, 1831, C.J.P.
Rempstone Road, Hoton, Loughborough, Leicestershire,
LE12 5SJGet Directions