The Old Farmhouse
The Old Farmhouse has existed in Middleton St. George for over 250 years, though it surprisingly did not begin life as a farmhouse. Originally, the building was used as an inn called The Wheatsheaf, before being converted into a farmhouse by a retired sea captain. In the 1950's the building was left empty, before being converted back into a pub in the early 1980's.
Yarm Road, Darlington, County Durham,
DL2 1JZGet Directions