The New Inn
Dating back to 1852, The New Inn (which was formerly known as The Bracken Fox) was originally owned by a twenty six year old farmer and innkeeper named William Wrigglesworth. The present building is a 1930's roadhouse which was built adjacent to the site of the older New Inn, this more modern building had its own brew house which served the pub until a few years ago.
Wetherby Road, Scarcroft, Leeds, West Yorkshire,
LS14 3ATGet Directions