The Marsh Harrier
The Marsh Harrier was originally known as The King of Prussia in 1840, when it was a small cafe with tea garden. The building was later run as an inn until war broke out in 1914 when its name was changed to the George IV. After a £1m refurbishment we changed our name to The Marsh Harrier to reflect our rural surroundings and proximity to the River Yare.
158 Ipswich Road, Norwich, Norfolk,
NR4 6DXGet Directions