The King's Head
The King's Head dates back to 1750 when it was known as the White Horse. The pub was auctioned in 1801, when under the ownership of William Reynolds. Travellers journeying between Rochford and Brentwood often stopped at the King's Head for refreshment prior to passing through the toll-gate which stood next to the inn.
Southend Road, Billericay, Essex,
CM11 2PSGet Directions