Built around 1864, The Foxglove was originally known as the Railway Junction Inn, due to the anticipation of a proposal in 1864 to construct a railway extension from Barnsley to a junction with the London and North West Railway. During the 1930's the inn was known as The Three Owls. In 2000 it became The Foxglove.
36a Penistone Road, Kirkburton, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire,
HD8 0PQGet Directions