The Dun Cow
The Dun Cow is named after a local myth. Legend has it that the Dun Cow was a "monstrous beast four yards high and six yards long" which provided milk to the locals. A witch made it go on a murderous rampage until it was slain by Guy, Earl of Warwick. In 1605, the Gunpowder Plotters also stayed in Dunchurch.
The Green, Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire,
CV22 6NJGet Directions