The Dore Moor Inn
Originally a coaching inn, the pub was built in 1816 when the Chapel-en-Le-Frith Turnpike road was first constructed. Its location brought in so many travellers looking to rest their horses that extensive stabling had to be added to the west of the inn. Originally called the Devonshire, The Dore Moor Inn was renamed in 1827 after the village of Dore in which it sits.
Hathersage Road, Dore, Sheffield, South Yorkshire,
S17 3ABGet Directions