The Church Mouse
The mining community of Chester Moor has been in need of refreshment since the first colliery opened in 1889, with over 700 men and boys working in the pits by 1940. Following the closure of the final colliery in the 1960's, The Church Mouse now welcomes locals and travellers making the journey between Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham and Sunderland.
Front Street, Waldridge, Chester-le-Street, County Durham,
DH2 3RJGet Directions