The Bear's Head
Built in 1625 and originally known as The Boars Head, this inn has been serving the community of Brereton for almost four hundred years. The Bear's Head was a popular posting house on the London to Liverpool turnpike, becoming so busy that in the 18th Century a new wing was built and a range of stables constructed on the opposite side of the road.
Newcastle Road South, Brereton, Sandbach, Cheshire,
CW11 1RSGet Directions