The Bay Horse
The first records of the Bay Horse date back to 1822, at that time it was occupied by a Mr William Mawson, when the population of Bradley consisted of only 506 people. By the 1860's when Bradley became industrialised, The Bay Horse quenched the thirsts of workers from the local spinning and weaving mills.
Snaygill, Bradley, Keighley, West Yorkshire,
BD20 9HBGet Directions