The Balloch House
The Balloch House was built in the early 18th Century, when it was the place where ferries ran from across the River Leven. It became a hotel in the early 19th century since when The Balloch has had a number of famous visitors including; Hans Christian Anderson in 1847 and the Empress Eugenie, wife of Louis-Napolean Bonaparte's nephew in 1860.
Balloch Road, Balloch, Alexandria, West Dunbartonshire,
G83 8LQGet Directions